Dry-running, Vane-type Rotating pumps
Our dry running rotary vane type pumps operate on the proven vane principle without the use of lubrication.
They are absolutely free of oil and feature a powerful fan to ensure good heat dissipation from the motor and pump body.
Significant advantages of these vacuum generators are:
- Oil free through completely dry compression with self-lubricating vanes made of special carbon
- Reliable operation with robust design and high quality standards
- Maintenance free by surface cooled drive motor permanently lubricated bearings
- Economical due to low energy demand
- Works as a vacuum pump or compressor
- Eco-friendly by lubricant free compression and low noise operation
- Compact by directly mounted on the motor flange pump body and overhung rotor
Built with the latest technology and the recognised safety rules these pumps are designed for use in rough vacuum areas they can be used for suction or pumping air and dry gases, which are not aggressive, toxic or explosive.
Each pump now includes a switching device for convenient control.
** Pumps are rated at both 230V and 400V - our range of industrial CNC vacuum pumps and generators suit almost all requirements.
As noise and heat generation at the operator position builds you usually want the vacuum pump positioned as far away from the control station.
This is with the help of this switching device, our vacuum pumps are fitted with switching devices as standard.